Friday, January 3, 2014

Frozen: what it has taught children and people like me

All queens and enchantresses in the past have been evil, so she must be too. Wait, maybe she's not. Sterotypes are being broken here. "Roger, we have a problem....." nope, I think this is awesome. I hope it teaches kids that just because someone looks mean doesn't mean they will be and the same goes for those nice looking people. People aren't always what the seem. I know a guy who is covered in tattoos and have facial hair. He must be a hard cruel vicious man who is on drugs. He must want to hurt little children. He probably kills puppies for fun. Yep that must be it. No, People don't always act like they look. This man is a christian. Okay so that changes it. He must of got those tattoos and peircings while a non believer. He must also be a new believer. Um.... no. He has been a christian for awhile. In fact he got those tattoos as a christian and he teaches in a christian school. He teaches a Bible class. Okay so I guess he isn't the bad guy we thought he was. Looks can be decieving.
Letting things go can be the hardest thing in the world. It is so easy to dwell on things. I have a problem with that. I hold on tightly to everything I should let go. I should let it go and not look back. I shouldn't hold on and neither should you. It only causes pain and destruction. Isolating yourself isn't always good.
Every if not most little girls grow up and their parents(or someone) calls them princess. We then start to act like a princess and have the need to be perfect. That we must always do it right and never mess up. Conseal, don't feel. You can't cry. You must be strong. Don't be a baby. You have to be perfect or you will not get your prince. You just want to be loved so it makes it hard. You must be perfect in every way. No day off from this stress and pain.
In fact its a rare thing for a girl to marry the first guy she dates. It does happen, but not often. Most people if you ask them how many people they dated before they found the right one, it would be a lot. For few is it the first one or even the second. Many are engaged with someone and then break off that engagement before they are married. That is not always the case. Keep and open mind.
Family will stand up for you no matter what. My sisters and I have strong bond. We can go and antagonize eachother to no end but if some one hurts one of us, then the wolves come out to ripe him/her to shreds. In our lowest points we are their for eachother. We aren't perfect but we don't have to be.
We don't have to be perfect. We all can be awkward and its okay. Everyone says things at the wrong times and can get tongue tied. We aren't perfect and we don't have to be perfect.
He doesn't have to have the title to the world but to me, my hero is a prince. He is amazing. Heros come in all shapes and sizes. Firefighters, police officers, soliders, etc are heros.
Some people are worth it. I hope you enjoyed. Comment and tell me what you think. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment