Thursday, January 2, 2014

Winter

When you go and have a week straight of 90+ degree weather you crave the winter. Okay maybe not true for me. I hate the cold. I can however enjoy the beauty the snow brings. Snow coated branches on the trees. Lakes freezing over and ice skaters or ice fishers coming out to enjoy the day. Its those -30 degree days that really get you and are torture. Snow is coming as well so that means for me shoveling in EXTRA cold weather. Fun. It always ends up like this: Wake up, find out no school, fail miserably at going back to bed, get up, go out side to feed animals (20-40 minutes sometimes more), come in cold and covered in snow, Try to dry off, Finally almost dry and then told to go back out side, Repeat the last 4 steps a could times and you have my snow days. So who wants to take a stab at my life and try to do what I do. Okay so this has been a bit of a rant. I will try to change it to something more pleasant.
I found this photo on this site. I was just thinking of snow and I am not a good photographer so I found this and was like "wow, that's gorgeous." I think snow can be both beautiful and gross. When it first comes down it is so pretty but then cars go over it and it turns brown and slushy. Eww. Ice covering the trees is also beautiful. Snow flakes on everything is so pretty. Take a look at this guy, he has got some pretty cool photographs that he has taken Well I hope all of you enjoy the snow or the heat from your wood stove. Thanks for reading. Leave a comment. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment