Saturday, January 4, 2014

What The Princess and the Frog has taught me

There is some spooky stuff mixed in with witch craft and that stuff. I at one time tried "talking" with the dead, and nothing happened(thank God). We basically just had a crystal and a piece of paper that said "yes" and "no." It didn't work. But I have heard many stories. I have a friend who went to a sleep over and she left early because they brought out a Ouija board. A week later the house burned down and all that was left was the Ouija board. That is a little creepy if you ask me. Thus why I am not into voodoo witch craft and talking to the dead. I find it disturbing and it creeps me out. You can go and kiss as many frogs as you want but your not gonna get a Prince that way. Sorry sweetie, but it just doesn't work like that. Hard work pays off. Early English colonists in the new world knew that. They knew they couldn't get by, by just sitting on their butts all day. If they did that they would of died. If you work hard, you might just get what you dream of. What we need and what we want are sometimes two different things. Sometimes its best that we don't get what we want. I hope you enjoyed this post. Comment and tell me what you think. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment