Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A dream: to heaven and back

So the other night I had a rather interesting dream. I guess you wouldn't mind hearing it. If you don't want to read it you don't have to. So before I start I'll give you a brief bit of background information. I am a christian. I'd like to say I am strong christian, but every time I start to go an say that, I start to really stumble. so my dream for all of you who have been waiting. So my family and I were vacationing in Mississippi( I have no idea why there) and we were heading some where. We got in a car and started to drive. It was a long drive and then a car started coming towards ours and then the next thing I knew was that I saw a light and a hard reaching out of it. I felt the need to hold onto the hand so I reached out and grabbed it. The hand pulled me and then I saw my grampy(he died in 2009) but he didn't look like he did when I knew him. His hair wasn't white, his glasses were gone, he didn't have a big belly. It was weird. I also so my grandma who died a year ago, but instead of the grey hair her hair was brown. Her back was straight instead of being hunched over. I felt a sense of peace and full of love. No worry or trouble. I was safe. I was home. I then returned back home, I don't remember how. My parents were so happy. they had said I had been in a coma for a few hours and showed no sign of waking up. The accident was all over TV. I checked my phone and it was full of texts from my bf asking if I was ok and if it was my family in the accident. He was scared and worried. I assured him that I was alright. It was my family who was in the crash., It was an interesting dream. I don't know if death is really like that, but we have no way to know. It is easy to say it might be, but what about those who don't believe? I have read 90 minutes in heaven as well as Heaven is for real. I read those books about 2 years ago , so its not like they are fresh on my mind. I guess I would have to do more research, but then again no one will know until the time comes. we will all die eventually and on the day of judgement, all will be revealed. We won't be able to run from our sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment