Saturday, December 28, 2013

Inner Beauty

I don't know if it is just me, but I hate the term "To get a girl." Like when a guy just wants to "pick up chicks" Are we just something for your pleasure? We are much more than that. I do see where some guys get that thought from. Those girls who dress in tight revealing skimpy clothes, make it easy for them. Some say its very hard to be modest in the world we live in. I would say that is true, but its not impossible. I'm not asking people to go and dress like this.
That isn't super cute so honestly no girl wants to wear that. I found that image on google,just so you know. I typed in "modest women." I do however know some people who would look at that and say she is very immodest. Her hair is showing, a girl should wear a bonnet. Okay now with that statement, where does a girl get a bonnet... Do they even make them still? Ah the Internet never fails me. You can always find what your looking for on eBay. SO now we know how to dress. Long skirts, loose tops, and a nice bonnet to hide your flowing locks. Okay yeah, that's not very cute. I am trying to make that sound appealing, but in fact it only make it worse. We live in the 21st century. I think any one who has opened a magazine or watched tv can figure out what people find to be "hot." The saying if you got it flaunt it, isn't good.
I personally would say this is modest and cute. In the winter time its much easier to dress modestly. We can wear sweaters and scarves and cute leggings and jeans. There is much debate on the modesty or immodesty of leggings but I won't go into that right now. Beauty should be found in the heart.
Beauty should be found on the inside. Outer beauty fades but a beautiful heart won't. What is it worth if when your 16 and look beautiful on the outside but then on the inside you are ugly. When your 60, you may not be so beautiful on thee out side and you don't want your inside to match that. True beauty shows from within.
Feel free to leave your comments. I would appreciate them. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment