Friday, December 27, 2013

Sleep

Sleep is a good thing, in fact its one of those things I only need more of. Today's post isn't the best, but I guess it could always be worse. So I am gonna talk about sleep. Doctors recommend you go to bed and wake up at the same time and get at least 8 hours of sleep. Can I get a head count of how many that actually do that? I can honestly say I don't. One night I'll go to bed at 11pm and wake up at 5:30 am then the next night I'll go to bed at 9:30 and wake up at 7:30. So I don't think that's good for me. I guess it depends how late I stay up texting. wait, I would never do that.... Okay maybe a few times....or every night.... Its better than being on drugs.... I think. I wouldn't know.... I don't want to know. Okay well so long for now. Comment your thoughts or ideas for posts. I'll be sure to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment